Admission Requirements and Financial Solutions
Students eager to pursue cosmetic laser technician certification at Laser Esthetics Education Center in London, ON can apply for admission by completing the evaluation and registration requirements. We are committed to providing applicants with the assistance necessary for a stress free admission process.
- Enrollment Application
- Birth Certificate or Government ID
- Copy of OSSD Diploma (Must Pass Mature Student Test If No OSSD Diploma Is Available)
- $500 Deposit
Full payments for any course must be made prior to the first day of classes. Students that are unable to attend courses can have the payment deposits already made transferred to a future date.
Financial Aid Options
Investing in a post-secondary education is a major financial undertaking that requires pragmatic decision-making. We understand every student’s eagerness to pursue academic or career goals and find ways to help them find the financial solutions that they need. We recommend students to consider the following options:
- Private Financing Available *Apply through our link on the financing page
- Second Career Ontario *Andrea von Wahl,Employment Counsellor, Green Advisory Co-Chair Goodwill Career Centre 255 Horton Street, London,
- Royal Bank Student Line of Credit * Ask for Loan Officer Contact
- The Bank of Montreal
- TD Canada Trust Student Line of Credit
- CIBC Line of Credit for Students
- Scotiabank Line of Credit for Students
Career professionals can consider taking up an educational financing agreement with their employers to make this part of the employment benefits that they enjoy. We can help in the processing of reimbursements for tuition paid by working students.